Performing a factory data reset removes all data from the device. Mobile network settings are not reset. To remove the mobile network settings, reset network settings first. Only perform a reset if absolutely necessary.
- If your device is responsive and can be powered on, the preferred reset method should be performed.
- Read these instructions in their entirety before attempting.
- Ensure your watch is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power/Home button (right-edge) until ‘Rebooting’ appears at the bottom of the screen then release.
- Press the Power/Home button repeatedly until the ‘Select REBOOT MODE’ screen appears.
- Select Recovery.
Press the Power button to cycle through options
- When ‘Recovery’ is highlighted as seen in the image above, press and hold the Power/Home button until the device reboots again.
Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
If applicable, set up your device.